As always, I'm extremely late with jumping on the Lip Butter wagon. I was kind of um-ing and ah-ing over them. A trio came up for a great price on BuyaPowa so I decided to go for it.
What www.revlon.co.uk says:
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
Strawberry Shortcake is a blue based candy pink with a light silver shimmer.
I have quite pigmented lips so I had to use a fair few swipes of this to get a good even colour, though they are a sheerer formula.
This so far has been my most used colour as it's the most versatile. I can wear this with a really heavy eye or with a neutral eye for a more toned down look. It really does suit anything. I've found I've been using this for 'date makeup', more on that later in the week.
The formula is a little more slippery than a lipstick so they don't have the lasting power but that being said, they don't dry your lips out so reapplying them is not a problem.
I definitely recommend this as it's a good colour all round and the formula is really very wonderful.