These have been reviewed to death on blogs, I know but still! I just love them.
I have another one of my trio for you today.
- Buttery Balm + Shiny Color
- Buttery balm with beautiful shiny colour to give you baby soft, healthy glowing lips 94% of women felt lips were softer, smoother, and instantly hydrated
- Hydrating mango, shea and coconut butter formula boosts lip moisture by 156%
- Pampering gel formula provides super charged hydration and glides on lips buttery smooth
- Sheer to medium colour with buttery shine
- Available in 20 luscious shades
Sweet Tart is a warm based mid pink, not too bright but not too pale. It strikes me as one of those colours that would suit all skin tones.
It's such a pretty shade but one I haven't seen too many people talk about. Undiscovered gem?
These generally get a few hours wear out of them but since they aren't a lipstick, don't go expecting full coverage and hours of wear because that is just not what they were meant to do. However the moisturising properties in this more than make up for it. It leaves your lips silky smooth and hydrated. Which means you can apply this as much as you like and not have to worry about cracked lips.
I find the packaging cute, but then again I do like the 'quilted' Revlon packaging and the tinted lids make it easy to see which shade you're grabbing.
Have you tried these yet?
What did you think of them?