1. Anyone that knows me, knows that I have a bit of an addiction to the fizzy stuff. I know, I know! It's probably not the best thing to drink but everyone has a vice and it's mine. My favourite is definitely the Cherry Vanilla Coca Cola from Five Guys. But on a day to day basis I tend to drink Cherry Pepsi Max as it's more Slimming World friendly.
2. I've suffered with depression for the longest time and I've been open about it with the internet. I don't believe people should be afraid of these things. I understand why people don't want to talk about it, people can be so cruel about mental health issues. But I also think it's important because it can really help others. I felt so bad about it when I was first diagnosed but I always remind myself that it's a chemical imbalance. As for meds, I've been on citalopram a few times in the past and I find it stopped working for me, I'm now currently on sertraline which I much prefer.
3. I wear a lot of red, including my hair so people naturally assume it's my favourite colour. It isn't and I'd have different coloured hair if work would allow it. My favourite colours tend to be bright blues, turquoise and bright greens. Since I don't think holographic rainbow counts as a colour.
4. I don't like the way I write or word things, and I find it a real struggle to get out what it is I want to say. Such as now.
5. I fell in love once. I still am. I'm currently single and nothing hurts more so than heartbreak.
7. I spend quite a bit of time by myself. Sometimes I just can't handle being around people, I find it overwhelming. I feel silly even typing this actually but it's hard to put into words.
8. I'm very much an all or nothing person. I've always seen a quote that rings so true - 'I either eat too much or starve myself. Sleep for 14 hours have insomniac nights. Fall in love very hard or hate passionately. I don't know what grey is. I never did'.
9. I've spent my life, for as long as I can remember (and even when I was very young) living with a cat in the house. Cats have become very comforting to me, especially when I can't sleep. Having my little fur babies lying on the spare pillow, purring away always seems to settle me. Proper ol' cat lady I am!
10. I'm 26 but I still feel like I'm in my early twenties. I feel like I should be doing this, this and this at my age, because it's what people expect. But then I remember that I should live my life the way I want to.
BlogLovin - Instagram - Tumblr - Twitter